Tucked into the hillside approximately 9,900 feet above sea level in beautiful
Taos Ski Valley
- 1.5 miles and 400 feet elevation above the base area out of the dust and noise from traffic and construction.
- Spectacular views include Kachina Peak, lower front side ski slopes
and Bull of the Woods and Long Canyon hiking trails.
- Southern and southwestern exposures provide passive solar heating and light for
hours after the base area is in shadow.
- The 0.44 acre lot backs up to Northside at Taos Ski Valley
featuring hiking, mountain biking and snowshoeing. The top of the mine slide is a short 15 minute hike up the hill.
- Wildlife seen on property included bears, big horn, bobcat, mule dear and ermine.